Process Development Manager
Kappa Search is a Technical technical Recruitment Agency that specializes in Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical Sales recruitment and placement. Our client, a manufacturer of CNC machine tools, is recruiting for a Process Development Manager. The Process Development Manager will be responsible for utilizing their strong engineering and manufacturing knowledge to streamline machine process, test and assembly.
- Manage the process development lab
- Manage the process development technicians (2-3)
- Lead all process development activities for lapping, polishing, grinding, honing, buffing, etc.
- Work with sales, engineering, and process team as we develop a centralized lab process database on company network.
- Coordinate R&D efforts in the lab with our process team
- Support the sales & service department on any process related customer calls
- Ensure the process team provides proper written reports on all lab trials
- Work with sales & customers on pre & final acceptance of equipment (based on process requirements)
- Assist with customer process training in the field as required
- Assist with final acceptance in the field as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- 3+ Years of industrial process experience for a machine tool manufacturer.
- Knowledge of CNC machine tools, grinding, buffing, polishing and honing.
- 25% travel