Manufacturer of Musical Accessories
Kappa Search Inc. specializes in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations, and technical sales recruitment and placement. One of our clients, a musical accessory manufacturer, is actively seeking a Product Manager to strategically manage a line of their Products. They will work cross-functionally to promote the product line and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with sales team to drive top line and financial growth.
- Assist the Business Unit Leaders to develop strategic plans and brand direction.
- Directly responsible for brand P&L.
- Direct product development with a market driven approach, utilizing data, competitive intelligence and market understanding as the foundation for requirements and success factors.
- Working closely with Marketing and Director of Product Management to create marketing and communication plans for both new and focus initiatives.
- Develop and manage global product release plans and road maps. Execute plans that drive adoption and storefront/online productivity.
- Hire, train, develop and manage the product team to successfully execute strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate with team members for successful sales planning. Engage with key accounts, as needed, and develop reliable barometers of market share in primary markets globally.
- B.S. degree in Marketing, Music, or Music Business or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing, product management or sales management experience.
- Experienced managing teams of at least five.