Quality Assurance Manager
Manufacturer of specialty performance materials
Our client is a manufacturer of specialty materials for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and electronic industries. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing Total Quality Management systems.
- Manage the team of Quality Control and Systems personnel.
- Create and manage the Quality vision and strategy.
- Drive implementation of the IATF 16949 quality standard, from roadmap development through certification.
- Ensure compliance with and drive continuous improvement of Quality Management System and ensuring compliance.
- Manage the auditing team to investigate, correct, and eliminate customer issues and complaints related to quality.
- Analyze statistical data and manufacturing specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability for product lines.
- Support plant and company leadership to develop strategies that correct quality issues and make long term systemic improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in strong areas of business and process quality.
- Apply Total Quality Management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management
- 8+ years experience in a Quality Management or Assurance role with at least 5 years experience in the Electronics or Automotive industry.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of Quality Management systems
- Familiarity with IATF 16949 standards.
- Good understanding of a broad range of business processes, including product development, manufacturing, sales & marketing, finance and customer service.
Kappa Search, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, citizenship status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as mandated by applicable local, state, and federal laws.