President – Construction Products
Our client is a manufacturer of building and construction products that is actively seeking a President/Director of Sales. This person will be the face of the company and chief sales officer.
- Work with board members and ownership to plan and implement a short-, mid- and long-term strategy for the company including: sales, people, finance/accounting, marketing, etc.
- Oversee the complete operation of the company ensuring it operates and goals are met based on the direction established in the strategic plans
- Manage all day to day operations of the company including: sales, manufacturing, engineering, and administrative functions
- Manage and create company budgets – full P&L responsibility
- Act as chief salesperson to ensure stable revenue streams and repeat business
- Maintain high ethical standards while dealing with internal/external customers and regulatory bodies
- Act as the face of the company when dealing with state and local governments and the local community
- H.S. degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly desired
- 10+ year’s experience in the construction, HVAC, or roofing industries
- 5+ years experience with personnel management and direct reports
- Strong background in providing quotations and estimations for construction projects/bids
- Proven success in independent management of a business with P&L responsibility
- Adept relationship manager with background in forging and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships
Kappa Search, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, citizenship status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as mandated by applicable local, state, and federal laws.